7′ Lightweight Web Retractable with Aluminum Locking Snap Hook
7' Lightweight Web Retractable with Aluminum Locking Snap Hook
The Safewaze 018-5009 unit is lightweight with a durable translucent housing that not only looks unique, but protects the internal components from debris and contamination. The housing also makes for easy viewing and inspection of the webbing, reserve line, and pawl assembly.
- 7′ web
- High strength clear plastic housing
- Revolutionary breaking system that alleviates the need for an external shock pack
- Aluminum snap hook
- Product data label incorporated into webbing and protected by cover
- Swivel top indicator
- .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing
- Includes steel triple-lock carabiner
- 310 lb weight capacity
- Class A: up to 24 in. if used above Dorsal D-ring
- Class B: up to 54 in. if used up to a maximum of 2 ft below Dorsal D-ring
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.14 – ANSI A10.32
|Material||High-strength clear plastic housing, .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing, Aluminum snap hook, Steel triple-lock carabiner included|
|Weight||2.4 lbs (1.08 kg)|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||310 lbs (140.61 kg)|
|Length||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Hook Ratings||5,000 lbs (2267.96 kg) Tensile Strength, 3,600 lbs (1632 kg) Gate Rated|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502 - ANSI Z359.14 - ANSI A10.32|
Since 1993, the SafeWaze team has provided the highest quality fall protection equipment, serving the construction, industrial, solar, wind, tower, energy and general safety industries. The majority of our products are manufactured or assembled at our facility in Concord, North Carolina and we pride ourselves on partnering with American vendors whenever possible. Read our story.
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases, and other information from SafeWaze.