Heavyweight Roof Anchor
- Can break down to fit onto a standard 48” x 40” pallet
- Easy to assemble and break down
- Non-penetrating rooftop solution
- Weights are 50 lbs. each allowing the potential for one worker to lift unassisted
- Temporary non-destructive solution
- Swivel bracket can accommodate different length SRLs
- Simple design
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
|Materials||Steel plates and hardware|
|Weight||Plates: 50 lbs. each (x16), Mounting Plate: 20 lbs., Swivel Bracket: 11 lbs., Total: 825 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||1 user at maximum 310 lbs. with tools, Connecting SRL must limit fall arrest force to a max of 900 lbs.|
|Length||Footprint: 4’-6” x 3’-3” Each, Weighted Base: 12” x 24”, Mounting Plate: 1’-8” x 2’-2”|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1|
Since 1993, the SafeWaze team has provided the highest quality fall protection equipment, serving the construction, industrial, solar, wind, tower, energy and general safety industries. The majority of our products are manufactured or assembled at our facility in Concord, North Carolina and we pride ourselves on partnering with American vendors whenever possible. Read our story.
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases, and other information from SafeWaze.