The SW900 Parapet Anchor is portable and reusable and requires no additional tools for installation nor penetration of the wall surface
• Accommodates concrete parapets 2.36” (6cm) to 14.17” (36cm)
• Minimum parapet height installation of 8.6” (22cm)
• 2 tightening handles for even force distribution on the parapet wall
• Main body is composed of Alloy Steel
• Portable and Resusable
• High strength steel construction
•Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.1 – OSHA 1910.66
• 310 lb. (141kg) user capacity
• Non-penetrating rubber padded design eliminating parapet wall damage
Download the SW900 Parapet Anchor Information Packet
Since 1993, the SafeWaze team has provided the highest quality fall protection equipment, serving the construction, industrial, solar, wind, tower, energy and general safety industries. The majority of our products are manufactured or assembled at our facility in Concord, North Carolina and we pride ourselves on partnering with American vendors whenever possible. Read our story.
Request A Catalog
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases, and other information from SafeWaze.
Please leave this field empty.