The SW900 Parapet Anchor is portable and reusable and requires no additional tools for installation nor penetration of the wall surface
• Accommodates concrete parapets 2.36” (6cm) to 14.17” (36cm)
• Minimum parapet height installation of 8.6” (22cm)
• 2 tightening handles for even force distribution on the parapet wall
• Main body is composed of Alloy Steel
• Portable and Resusable
• High strength steel construction
•Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.1 – OSHA 1910.66
• 310 lb. (141kg) user capacity
• Non-penetrating rubber padded design eliminating parapet wall damage
Download the SW900 Parapet Anchor Information Packet
Since 1994, Safewaze has been on a mission to save lives and livelihoods. As fall protection’s most responsive partner, we provide quick and flexible solutions for fall arrest, rescue and confined space needs . With a 100,000 square foot facility in North Carolina and a growing, passionate team, we relentlessly pursue excellence to ensure workers are trained and protected by the best in modern fall protection. From anchors and harnesses to lifelines and lanyards, we deliver exactly what you need, exactly when you need it.
Request A Catalog
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases, and other information from Safewaze.
Please leave this field empty.