Class A 10′ Cable Retractable w/ Aluminum Rebar Hook
Class A 10' Cable Retractable w/ Aluminum Rebar Hook
The SafeWaze SW-8008-10-ALU-RBH is a Class A 10′ galvanized cable retractable lifeline with a mobility enhancing swivel top, fall gate rated carabiner and coated components for harsh and demanding work environments. The unit’s galvanized cable provides greater durability versus a comparable sized web unit and the housing design makes it lightweight and portable.
- SW-8008-10: Single Leg with Forged Steel Snap Hook
- SW-8008-10-ALU: Single Leg with Aluminum Snap Hook
- SW-8008-10-ALU-DL: Dual Leg with Aluminum Snap Hooks
- SW-8008-10-ALU-RBH: Single Leg with Aluminum Rebar Hook
- SW-8008-10-DL: Dual Leg with Forge Snap Hooks
- SW-8008-10-RBH-DL: Dual Leg with Forged Steel Rebar Hooks
- SW-8008-10-ALU-RBH-DL: Dual Leg with Aluminum Rebar Hooks
- SafeWaze™ retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single person fall protection device
- The SW-8008-10-ALU-RBH features mobility-enhancing swivel-top
- Rugged and durable housing
- Unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall
- Hook side load tested
|Materials||High-strength polymer housing; 0.19 in (4.82 mm) Galvanized steel cable; Aluminum rebar hook|
|Weight||11.10 lbs (5.03 kg)|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||420 lbs (190.51 kg)|
|Length||10 ft (3.05 m)|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32|
Since 1993, the SafeWaze team has provided the highest quality fall protection equipment, serving the construction, industrial, solar, wind, tower, energy and general safety industries. The majority of our products are manufactured or assembled at our facility in Concord, North Carolina and we pride ourselves on partnering with American vendors whenever possible.
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases and other awesome information from SafeWaze.