Stationary Vertical Beam Anchor
- Fits vertical and horizontal positions
- 2 Handled locking wing nuts
- 2 Attachment points (snap hook, carabiners, lifelines)
- Fits up to 12” wide and 1” thickness
- Overall Length 20″
- Fits beam flange width Up to 12 in (304.8 mm)
|Materials||Plated steel crossbar, clamps, latches, springs, and D-ring|
|Weight||6.1 lbs (2.77 kg)|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||300 lbs (136.08 kg)|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32|
Since 1993, the SafeWaze team has provided the highest quality fall protection equipment, serving the construction, industrial, solar, wind, tower, energy and general safety industries. The majority of our products are manufactured or assembled at our facility in Concord, North Carolina and we pride ourselves on partnering with American vendors whenever possible.
Sign up to receive news, tips, product releases and other awesome information from SafeWaze.